Sunday, January 22, 2006

crazy


So, my friend Jim got a tattoo today. Its awesome, heres a pic. crazy huh? I made a joke with him because he's a hairy guy that he is going to need to shave more. lol Jim is a old roomate I had at University of Maryland and I still talk to him once and awhile. As you can see he is a bug fan. I think he has 3 bugs maybe 2. but he builds them himself and pimps them out. kewl guy. I am probably going to do something drastic pretty soon. I am in a crazy phase in my life, doing things that I have not done. Its great. I will probably not get a tattoo though but something. who knows, because i don't know.

So yea for the Steelers! Woo hoo, going to Super Bowl XL. I started to be a Steelers fan last year and I am getting shit for it. I like lots of teams, da bears, colts, skins, and the steelers. so whats the problem? people can have multiple teams. it just means i am doing a lot of channel surfing and thats okay. ;o)
It was a boring day other then the game. I went to the studio and watch a couple of movies that my class had to watch. work on a few more things. now i am home cleaning my messy ass desk so i can really work at home, since my labtop is still at Bestbuy collecting dusk. i guess i should have gotten a dell, because i would have had it back by now. oh well. well I am going to end this blog here. i could talk about other things but maybe another time. I'm doing better today then past days so thats good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home