Sunday, January 22, 2006

and one, two, three, four

So today was just another lazy Saturday. I got up check my messages, surf the web and watch some morning cartoons. yea yea i know, i'm 26 i should not be watching cartoons. blow me. i still like to watch. i miss yugiyo though which is on too late at 1130. thats the time that i get ready for my day. i get in the shower and then put on my attire. i made me some eggs for breakfast and then got ready to meet my group for studio. boy how fun was it, hung out with the girl squad. the girl click is doing the site that i was thinking about doing, so we are pairing up for the site analysis. such girlie girls they are. if you look in the dictionary for a definition of a girlie girl you would see there pictures on it. sometimes they are just too close, kinda makes me sick. :o)
So after that I called up my bud Murle to go workout. we were taking no prisoners today. it was max out day with incline and bench. we put up some good weight. I might be a little more sore tomorrow. lol after the workout I wanted to run. I was thinking about running indoors. but the gym was soo busy. thats what happens when u go in the afternoon. but oh well, i decided to try the outdoors again. so i went back to my place to put my bag away and then headed out to the world. I was moving and moving at a decent pace i think. not sure since i am no runner. Man i was a running fool. I went from my apt. to Walmart then up to alumni and then along another street. Probably total up to 4 miles. I'm not sure, I will measure the next time i am in my car. I'm gearing up to do a 5K or a half marathon. I might even do in the future a whole marathon. we shall see. i'm not too happy with the my development of my body. i'm not getting the weight that i want. i should be munching on more things and constantly eating. i might need to check to see what i should be eating. i was thinking about getting those shakes and pills to get me to gain the amount of weight i want. but erin was nice enough to tell me not too b/c it will make my thingy smaller. i had to laugh at that one. us guys do not want that to happen. so i guess some research has to be done. I am lifting a great deal but i still want to get bigger so will see. pretty soon the best games in the world will play tomorrow. go steelers. thats pretty much all that happen today. so until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home