life
I started to think about life today and how it is going really fast right now. I am already working on my third week of classes and getting so stressed out about it. I even have group obligations this weekend. With a group I have not worked with at all, it should be interesting. I am also getting this feeling of distrust that people are lying to me about things and not being true. I can't necessary give an example of this but its just a feeling that I get when I am around people. A friend of mine in studio hasn't really talk to me since the semester started. I should talk to her and see whats up with her. Too many things happen late last semester that I wish didn't become public news to everyone. maybe that has something to do with why she hasn't talk to me. i don't know.
why is it that i don't feel like doing anything? I didn't go out to the bars last night but sat around working on hw and then playing video games with a friend. my life has become so boring which is just wasn't the case before. i shouldn't say its been that boring, i have some fun times with friends. i wonder what i need to do to get back on the excitement horse and getting active again. i feel so drain and useless. I miss MD, I miss my fraternity and friends. i miss my high school years, i miss band. will i ever return? time will tell.
why is it that i don't feel like doing anything? I didn't go out to the bars last night but sat around working on hw and then playing video games with a friend. my life has become so boring which is just wasn't the case before. i shouldn't say its been that boring, i have some fun times with friends. i wonder what i need to do to get back on the excitement horse and getting active again. i feel so drain and useless. I miss MD, I miss my fraternity and friends. i miss my high school years, i miss band. will i ever return? time will tell.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home