first day
well it was the first day of school and all over town was buzzing gas fumes from cars of students racing for a parking spot. I was among those students who were too lazy to walk to my first class. My first class was early 8 o'clock in the freakin morning. Finding a parking spot was going to be a easy thing to do but boy was I wrong. I was able to find one but there was only a limited amount of spaces left. Ever since I came here to Miami parking always has been a problem. I know why too, ever since I have been here construction has been happening. The University is building up about 4 major construction buildings on campus. With those buildings workers are coming in and parking on spots that should be delegated to students. The parking facility are giving these workers red parking tags. The red parking tags are for teachers so they are getting the priveledge of parking anywhere they want to park.
anywoo, today was a full day of classes. after all that effort to wake up early for my first class the teacher never made it to class. I have never had a class that the teacher was absent. I was not actually taking this class, i am the TA for it. I received a tip from another grad student that the teacher received a okay from the office to have the class switch to Tuesday and Thursday instead of monday, wednes, and friday. so i decided to make the announcement of what I heard and that since it is 30 min into class it was okay to leave. later i had my research class which went okay. there was a funny incident that happen that I am not going to explain but it was funny. so later I had studio, which was only 5 mins long when we found out that are teacher was not going to show up today or probably anyday of the semester. so the majority of us left and went out to do are on thing. I hung with David to search for video games. then we went to his place to play. well that was it i think, until later
anywoo, today was a full day of classes. after all that effort to wake up early for my first class the teacher never made it to class. I have never had a class that the teacher was absent. I was not actually taking this class, i am the TA for it. I received a tip from another grad student that the teacher received a okay from the office to have the class switch to Tuesday and Thursday instead of monday, wednes, and friday. so i decided to make the announcement of what I heard and that since it is 30 min into class it was okay to leave. later i had my research class which went okay. there was a funny incident that happen that I am not going to explain but it was funny. so later I had studio, which was only 5 mins long when we found out that are teacher was not going to show up today or probably anyday of the semester. so the majority of us left and went out to do are on thing. I hung with David to search for video games. then we went to his place to play. well that was it i think, until later

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home