sitting
I have a cat and her name is Cloudy. She is a grey and white cat that is really a character. She is a pretty kitty I think, thats what peeps tell me. She is a shy and freaked out kitty who only goes to people I believe to be kind in heart. Its funny b/c I think she can see peeps's character. She doesn't go to everyone and she only really warms up to a few people. So if she likes you then that is a great sign. I remember when I got her. Its a interesting story that I have the memory of, rough time thinking about it b/c it was a joint thing. I will stop there because those who know me might know what I am refferring to. I love my cat.
It is late and I am sitting with my folks watching Batman Begins. It is there last night with me here at 45056 for awhile. my place is not that big enough for 3 peeps so the open space is something I am waiting for. ;o) I will miss them though, it has been good that they were here and help me with my life. Its kewl.
I tried something today and boy what a rough day it was too. I didn't think this thing would be so hard to do but it was, it really was. Man!
Friday is almost gone and school will be starting next week. Its going to suck i think. I just have to stay focus and prosper.
It is late and I am sitting with my folks watching Batman Begins. It is there last night with me here at 45056 for awhile. my place is not that big enough for 3 peeps so the open space is something I am waiting for. ;o) I will miss them though, it has been good that they were here and help me with my life. Its kewl.
I tried something today and boy what a rough day it was too. I didn't think this thing would be so hard to do but it was, it really was. Man!
Friday is almost gone and school will be starting next week. Its going to suck i think. I just have to stay focus and prosper.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home