music
I want to first say hi to Kim and i hope you had a good day at work. I had a good time this afternoon.
More and more of my remaining days of vacation i am realizing how much music means me. Everyday I have had a chance to play my guitar and even pick up my saxophone. I feel that I am in a good place right now. I'm excited about this new year. I'm excited because I am learning songs and chords on my guitar. Maybe after this year I will be a better guitar player. lol, i have high hopes. But the truth is that soon, school will be upon me and my times to play will be limited. But there is good news, I will have time to do it so I am not worried. I will be playing in a concert pretty soon, very excited about that. I'm even singing again and sounding pretty good, but not yet comfortable b/c of the thin walls of my complex. I also miss having a mic in my hand.
I got a little upset today. almost got mad at my friend Erin, but didn't. the subject of course which will always put me in a mood is my wife. we were on the suject today about her. I got a call the other day about her and her attempting to have her own life and it got to me. basically the story goes is that she is back at are hometown of annapolis Md and hanging there. i don't toot my horn or anything but i back in the day have very good connections there, no one could take a shit without me knowing. so anyway, old connections contacted me with news. curious guy that i am got into it. but i sat back and had no care in the world about it, she can do whatever she wants. shes out of my life. so i was bum tonight but now i'm getting better. penn state is about to win which makes me happy. its been a boring game though. oh man, damn kicker missed the 3 pointer. now its OT.
Well anywoo, to sum up. playing music is great, especially when its with my girlie Kim. She has a great voice.
More and more of my remaining days of vacation i am realizing how much music means me. Everyday I have had a chance to play my guitar and even pick up my saxophone. I feel that I am in a good place right now. I'm excited about this new year. I'm excited because I am learning songs and chords on my guitar. Maybe after this year I will be a better guitar player. lol, i have high hopes. But the truth is that soon, school will be upon me and my times to play will be limited. But there is good news, I will have time to do it so I am not worried. I will be playing in a concert pretty soon, very excited about that. I'm even singing again and sounding pretty good, but not yet comfortable b/c of the thin walls of my complex. I also miss having a mic in my hand.
I got a little upset today. almost got mad at my friend Erin, but didn't. the subject of course which will always put me in a mood is my wife. we were on the suject today about her. I got a call the other day about her and her attempting to have her own life and it got to me. basically the story goes is that she is back at are hometown of annapolis Md and hanging there. i don't toot my horn or anything but i back in the day have very good connections there, no one could take a shit without me knowing. so anyway, old connections contacted me with news. curious guy that i am got into it. but i sat back and had no care in the world about it, she can do whatever she wants. shes out of my life. so i was bum tonight but now i'm getting better. penn state is about to win which makes me happy. its been a boring game though. oh man, damn kicker missed the 3 pointer. now its OT.
Well anywoo, to sum up. playing music is great, especially when its with my girlie Kim. She has a great voice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home