remember back at 2005
So, I read a cover of a magazine today and it repeated the question that is going around the media. 2005 best moments. So, only a few more days until a new year. It is time for the reflection of what was good about 2005 and what was bad of 2005. So many things happen this year with the world. War, high gas prices and deaths. It really sucks when you feel that you have to reflect about past things that happen. Maybe it is an attempt to change things for the future. I don't know. So what was the good thing about 2005 and what was the bad. That is sometimes a hard question to answer in the past years but this year it is pretty easy. The good thing that happen to me this year was my wedding. Man, what a night it was. everything that I thought it would be it was. People were having fun and I was too. Finally, the day came and it lived up to its hype. I thought that things would be great. Which then leads me to my bad thing that happen at 2005, when I found out that my wife didn't love me and that she found another to love and support her needs. something that was truly shocking definately put me in a bad state in my life. a dream of a family and a certain life crumbled in my fingertips. So much of my past life has ceased and I am force to start a new one. supporters are happy about this move and that it happened when it did instead of getting really bad. I have change so much from this experience that I find myself developing a little bit more on improving myself.
I would add though a positive at the end of the year. I find great support from friends and family that were taken from me and now reunited. New friends that have given me strength to see my life is worth something and that I should continue to follow my dream. one person specific has opened my eyes to something that was not visual in the first place. pure at heart this person is and so kind. hmmmmm
so after my vacation I am very happy with my life right now. I have high hopes for the new year.
What is your good part of 2005 and your bad part of 2005?
I would add though a positive at the end of the year. I find great support from friends and family that were taken from me and now reunited. New friends that have given me strength to see my life is worth something and that I should continue to follow my dream. one person specific has opened my eyes to something that was not visual in the first place. pure at heart this person is and so kind. hmmmmm
so after my vacation I am very happy with my life right now. I have high hopes for the new year.
What is your good part of 2005 and your bad part of 2005?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home