Friday, January 27, 2006

wow,

Man its cold in my room at night. Its Friday, and another week has passed, the days are going so fast pretty soon it will be time to graduate and start my job life. I wonder what my feelings are going to be when that happen. i wonder if I will have a clue on where I will be going. I wonder if i will have a job. The future is kinda scary when you really think about it huh? No worries though, i'm sure fate will take me on the right path, it has so far and I love it for that. God controls fate so he knows whats up. I didn't do too much today that is really note worthy. I worked out and had a pretty good workout. Ran a little bit at the rec's indoor track. Oh yea, my bet starts today and I weighed myself. let the record show that I am 157 pound. On March 1st I will be at 164 pounds and May 1st I want to be at 180 pounds. Which I think it is a big goal I might need to make it 175. but will see. The weekend should be fun but busy. my work is pilling up and i should get it done b4 the weekend start I will try to today. Do you ever get a feeling in your stomach that won't go away? well I am getting that feeling and its really killing me. hopefully it will pasy soon, i don't know what to do about it. well that is it i guess, until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home