Thursday, January 26, 2006

sex

*Be advice this blog contains explicit content, you must be over the age of 18 years to read*

Before I go into my main reason why I wanted to make a quick blog I want to write about my conversation that I had with my cell mate today. Today was the day that she was ready to talk and in fact her friend and my friend Janine wanted to talk to me too. I was a little freaked out because I felt like i did something really wrong. We took the conversation private from all the other ears in the studio, and let me tell you there are a lot. we went into the staircase which is the only place to really talk. Janine wanted to talk about her reason why she ditched me this semester for not going out to work out with me anymore. basically shes had a talk with her husband and made a consensus that because i am having a situation with my wife(unof X) that it wouldn't be a good idea. it was a interesting reason but it was ok, i'm working out with murle anyway and really i can workout by myself anyway. not having siblings does that to a person, very independent. so I i thought it was ok. now for Jenny's thing was not so much the incident with the cookie. it was actually me and my curious mind last semester. I had which was a personal conversation about her relationship with her bf. I'm not going into the whole thing about it because its not my business and not anyone elses who reads this. I just made her really uncomfortable and I probably could have not been so nosy. there was also a incident that I always tease her about her relationship with a professor, which is not right. so we are all better now i think. it is a good sense of respect when you can do something like that. confront your thoughts and your fears and tell someone what u are feeling. u will feel good about it later.

okay now for the good stuff, the above had to do with the topic but I didn't want to talk about it. but anyway, now how many out there can appreciate having a good shower? I know someone who will be yearning for one when she gets back. when I mean a good shower, I mean one that is hot and has a lot of pressure. well for the past week and a half i was only getting one of those, the pressure. seems that are waterheater needed to be replace and it took some time to fix it. I was taking quick not so warm water for that week. very terrible, it was like taking a shower in a pool on a 80 day. Not very hot. so today and yesterday was the first days that the water has been fixed. oh man, let me tell you it has been great. I actually just took one now after i workout. Taking the best shower is right there in the category of having sex. Its not better then sex but its close in its relationship. you feel a live when the beams of water hits your skin and the massage of it with the warmth that relaxes your muscles is wonderful. So, I wanted to go into what are the other alternatives of not having sex but getting close to the same buzz. There is running at 3 in the morning on a winters night. your body is heating itself and you are getting ripped with cold air on you is very exciting. I found that sky diving was a great experience. I was freaked out so maybe it is lower on the list but fun. those bungy things at amusement parks are like sex since I wasn't freaked out that much. going more, a rollercoaster is good. a really good massage is very good to when it is done right. now that my sex life has stop and will stop until the divorce is final I am out there looking at alternatives. you don't know how much it really hurts too. i love sex and everything about it. i am very serious when i say this but if i wasn't doing architecture i would be doing porn. my roles in porn i haven't decided about but mainly i think i would be a director. I'm not going to go more into that since i opened up a can of worms with that.
I find the people I talk to are sooooo hush hush with sex that its kinda funny. when we live in a world that is so consumed with it, peeps that are 22-25 are so anti about it. wow, at least i have a few peeps i can talk to about it that won't get so turtle shelled. its fine i don't care that you do, but i believe that it is good to know the truth or whatever. I relate to Barbara Strisand in meet the fockers, she was a sex therapist, and so passionate she was for it. sex is a part of life or whatever you want to call it. i will talk on this another time, another blog i'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home