Wednesday, January 25, 2006

just a little something

i'm taking a 5 min. break from my paper to do a quick blog about my day today. it was a boring day the end. haha sike, the day was a little boring nothing too much happened that is worth while to talk about. I was thinking all day about something that was told to me that kind of bummed me down a little. if you know me, then u should know that when someone is having a bad day will most likly make me have a bad day. not really a bad, but a day that is busy in my mind that i start to daydream about those issues and my issues and how i should or could have handled the conversation better. I always feel that I don't say what I mean sometimes that I have to reflect and find the words to say later. thats what happened to me today. I found out that someone might not be returning next year. I'm not going to say who or anything to keep the rumors down to a min. but it was a sort of shock. b/c i didn't think that something would get this person in this funk. so i thought it all day and wrote a probably 3 page email to the person to say why he or she needed to stay. I felt, it is too important to quit. but in all the choice is his or her to decide. unfortunately life sucks and it will move on moving on.
Today, I am a official myspace person now. even though i don't want to be and probably wont use it too much. myspace is open to anyone and there are certain people who are on it that I don't want to know anything about me and how I am doing. u know who i am reffering to. so i don't think i will be using it that much. i like the facebook, it is closed to the world and only college peeps can view it, which is great. so tomorrow should be a good day and busy. so much to do. i am looking forward to one thing in particular so that will be fun. ;o)
well i guess my five min. are up. now i should get back to this paper or maybe sleep. lol, i'm not tired since i was smart and took a nap this afternoon.
OH yea i forgot, I gained 5 pounds since I last weighed. woo hooo. by the end of the semester i want to be around 180 so hopefully that will happen. working out is great i love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home