Monday, January 30, 2006

quick

since it is late and i still have a few things to do tonight, which will not happen. :oP
I am just going to post a little quick note i guess.

Lately I have been listening to really slow and depressing songs lately and I don't know why. I also put in my regular hardcore stuff but it just hasn't felt right. For instance, 2 linkin park songs came up on my playlist and i just skipped them. I never skip linkin park b4. what is going on with me? its getting crazy and out of hand. i mean, right now i am listening to a backdoor boys song. good golly I am really messed up. ha

but anywoo, weekend was good. my friend from BG actually, toledo, came down this weekend. always nice to see my friends and hang out with them. fun times. she laughed when she saw my place, called it a bachlor pad. i thought that was funny, i think it is far from it, but i could see a little bit of it being one. actually yea, i guess it is. now i am here trying to make up some work that i should have done over the weekend. whooops :o)

i don't think anything too big is happening this week cept for stuff being do. l8r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home