da game
yesterday, i played racketball for the very first time. what a awesome game to play. I think I picked it up pretty good you can ask David that question. I probably got hit with the ball a few times. It kinda stings a little, haha. I didn't win a game but put in a few points. The reason for me to learn this game quickly because I am in a studio tornament that Dustin created. I am going up against Matt who is probably the best player. Not fair huh, hopefully i will put in a few more hours of practice and maybe I can build up my points. I want to keep it quiet to matt that I'm a rookie. will see how it goes.
Today is going to be a interesting day, might be busy it might not be. My friend erin is coming down hopefully. maybe this might be a great weekend after all. :o) I have to juggle some, Murle wants to workout and I have to meet my group for the Sergio project.
Today is going to be a interesting day, might be busy it might not be. My friend erin is coming down hopefully. maybe this might be a great weekend after all. :o) I have to juggle some, Murle wants to workout and I have to meet my group for the Sergio project.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home