Wednesday, December 07, 2005

presentation

so I had a presentation today. what a day, what a day.
it went okay, just some random sad statements that were made but they loved the idea which is good. other things happened today that I just can't talk about on this thing. It was another day that I wish that I could forget and move on. Man I question my future, I question my life at this point. It sucks feeling like crap and having only a moment of satisfaction. but i believe my life was crap before and now I have became aware of it. man i wish that i could go back to high school. wish for the good times to come back where nothing matters to much. where did it go, why did we want it to come so fast? why not enjoy the time that being in high school or middle school gave to us? I enjoyed it, friends, relationships, purpose... it was great. I didn't look ahead that much, i liked where i was and i felt comfortable. too much drama with growing up and too many responsibilities. maybe it is that time that i just leave and have no baggage on my back and find out what my true meaning of being here is. right now, i am finding out what the real life is... and let me tell you, i don't like it. i don't like it one bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home