lover
i saw a statement today, it had the word lover in it. a feeling of relief and a feeling of sadness went over my mind. it made me think about what that word actually means and how far does it apply. if you look at a dictionary, i would recommend American Century, it states that a lover is 1. a person in love with another. 2. a person with whom another is having sexual relations 3.unmarried couple in love or having sexual relations 4. person who enjoys a specified thing (music)
what definition should i choose? guess it doesn't matter which one, it didn't involve me so i shouldn't even try.
what really sucks is that I am the one that is getting pentalized for it. y am i the victim in the matter. maybe I should............ more later
what definition should i choose? guess it doesn't matter which one, it didn't involve me so i shouldn't even try.
what really sucks is that I am the one that is getting pentalized for it. y am i the victim in the matter. maybe I should............ more later

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home