Monday, February 13, 2006

midnight

Its midnight and i am feeling much better then i was yesterday. it was a good day, too bad classes had to interfere with it. I actually had some energy today to work on some school work. I didn't get too much accomplish except for my preperation to study for this history exam i have on Wednesday. im a little scared about it, but i should be okay. Just a lot of buildings i need to remember plus dates and stuff. i was bad today, because i went with David to Colrain so he can buy some books, then i ate at BK. okay, i can not have anymore BK or fastfood period. I felt awful afterwards. being health concious now, my body is telling me no no no.

I saw Kim tonight, she said that I look good, or look better. i just forgot, i'm sure it will come back to me. she looked good too ;o) but i kept that to myself until now. hehe it was a good time, i'm always happy when i see her. shes turning out to be a O.K. friend. hehe sike shes a good friend. she talked with me last night and see if i was holding up. the only person too talk to me last night. ;o) i wouldn't expect anyone to really remember anyone b/c i think she was the only person i talk to about it. i talked to a few peeps today but it was after the fact. I read a book at the book store about breaking up and it had some good stuff in it. some stuff that i was going through and what i should expect. i might buy it, if i see it on amazon for cheaper or just research more on it on the internet. well i think that will be all for tonight. i have shit to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home